18 mei #BringBackOurGirls demonstratie in Den Haag
The aim of this march is to raise awareness for-, show our support and lend our voices to the plight of not only the kidnapped girls and their families, but also to all victims of Boko Haram. The crimes of Boko Haram are crimes against fundamental human rights and are a grievous form of violence against women and children. We are saying no to this.
The program is as follows:
15:00 – 15:15 arrival at Malieveld and few words of support and the announcement of the rules (peaceful protest, walking route aim of the march e.t.c.)
15:15 – 15:45 Silent March to the Nigerian Embassy at the Wagenaarweg 5 The Hague.
15:50 – 16:00 Minutes of silence, solidarity and reflection. Talk to Press/Media.
16:00 – 16:30 Silent march back to Malieveld and end of march.
We are calling on you to support us as follows:
- Wear red and walk with us: More people can make an impact and a powerful statement.
- Invite and urge your networks to walk with us.
- Get involved on Social Media, promote this solidarity march
- Promote our Facebook page: BringBackOurGirls -Europe
- Make a statement on social media with your selfie saying: #BringBackOurGirls or #RealMenDontBuyGirls
- Help us get extensive attention from the press. Invite the radio, tv and newspapers to this event.
- A megaphone might be needed to speak in case of a massive turn out of people.
In the event of further inquiries, collaboration and suggestions; please contact me through the information below.
Ms. Chinello Ifebigh
Organizer Bring Back Our girls- Europe/Netherlands/ The Hague Solidarity March